Tuesday 1 February 2011

Week 6 - Schedule Monitoring.

24th Jan
Photo shoot Plan
Book in all equipment and models
Models meetings
Plan Photoshoot – poses, costumes, materials and props.







This is the list of jobs I hoped to complete by the end of the week beginning the 24th of January. The schedule I made was there to help me organise my time and going into this week and was on course to finish all proposed jobs.

I have successfully completed all these jobs. Firstly, I organised who I was going to ask to be my model. Then on Monday lunch them we meet and discussed the Photoshoot. I showed her (Ayse Fuat) my flat plans and I made a list of suggested poses, what clothing she would need and make up as these were all important in creating the correct mood.

The next thing I did was make my Photoshoot plan. Not only did meeting the model help me explain to her what I wanted to achieve in the Photoshoot but it helped me clarify what lighting I would need to suit the poses. I decided to try all three lighting techniques to show a variety of skills. The Photoshoot panning document is in a blog below.

The final job I did this week was meet Chris, the lighting assistant to go over my plans. We decided upon a black backdrop to create a moody, negative feel. I also booked my Photoshoot for Monday the 31st lunch time. This Photoshoot will be vital and form the basis of my campaign.

Everything has run smoothly this week and I haven’t had to go into any contingency time. I am not worried about the progress of my work and I think my client would be pleased with the direction of the project as how it is so far, meeting the original schedule and treatment plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment