Friday 1 April 2011

Where i am at now...

This week, last week and next week I am currently working on evaluating my products. There are five separate evaluations which all look at my products and assess them according to different criteria. I have completed all my products. My magazine, leaflet, three posters, stickers and Facebook group are all completed and i am very pleased with the overall campaign. A week today, is the final hand in for my campaign; alongside doing evaluations i am going to amend my posters. I am really pleased with my magazine; it is stylish and suitable for the target audience. I think my leaflet tackles the conventional boring health leaflets, they style matches my magazine and they both work well alongside one another. Whilst the imagery, I feel is my strongest element of the campaign; I think the text and statistics on my posters let them down. They don’t match the fonts within my leaflet and I am therefore going to alter them slightly before the final hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment