Wednesday 9 March 2011

Work in Progress

This print screen shows the progress I am making with my double page spread. It will consist of two real life stories. One a girls experience with Chlamydia and one boy's experience of catching Genital warts after a drunken night out. Both the stories are told in first person which creates a personal direct account of the experience meaning the reader starts to get a sense of empathy. I am writing the stories and laying the pages out on In-Design as it is the most effective way of creating a professional final magazine style leaflet. I will also be keeping true my original plan of using the style of NME.

The colour scheme is black, white and red: simple, striking and gender neutral.

I am very happy with the progress I have made with the double page spread. I simply need to upload a final picture down the right hand side of the boy in the real life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment